Hey pal – are you:
- Working your buft off late into the night, with little to no recognition for all the effort you put in
- Feeling trapped by your current job and thinking like there’s no way out
- Being overwhelmed by all the things you need to get done and all the messages flooding into your phone, email and chat
- Feeling lost and uncertain about whether you’re in the right job or what you want to do in life
- Struggling to find time for yourself, and for the people and things you care about
- Feeling uninspired or unmotivated in your work or job
- Clueless about what to do in order to progress your career as a new graduate or young professional
I’ve experienced ALL of the above and then some. That’s why I want to help you.
I’m Jeremy, I’m here for you.
I’m a business professional, aspiring content creator and soon-to-be husband. I have struggled and continue to wrestle with how we can grow and thrive as a career professional without selling our soul in the process. I want to share openly about the key insights, experiences and knowledge about building a career that aligns with your core values and purpose, and expresses your array of skills, talents and passions that make you uniquely you.
I went from struggling to find my feet in a high-powered professional services firm environment, to questioning what I was doing with my life, through to having a much clearer picture of what I wanted and working towards it each day. I want to share my past and ongoing journey, as well as all the things I have learnt along the way, to save you from making the same mistakes and feeling lost and overwhelmed as I did.
I hope that I can create content that helps and encourages you to build a career and life that brings out the best in you, without compromising on the things that matter most to you. I firmly believe that living a life filled with meaning and purpose starts with facing it head-on and knowing yourself through and through, instead of selling your soul, running away, or following the same path as everybody else.
There’s a lot of content about how to succeed in university and how to land a coveted position with a prestigious firm. But frankly, there isn’t enough on how to go from a fresh and starry-eyed graduate to a confident, self-driven and passionate professional .
So come and join me, as I share weekly content about life as a career professional, personal development and productivity so that you can
quit your job and live your best life (NO!) put purpose and passion back into your profession.
What you WON’T get
Airy-fairy, woo-woo or pie-in-the-sky anecdotes or techniques that clam to give you a perfect job or life(because these don’t exist) Quick and dirty secrets to becoming an overnight star (because we’re not that type of professional) Life hacks that are only relevant to med school students or full-time “live-your-best-life-ers”
What you WILL get
- Real talk about how to survive and thrive in the 9 to 5 (or more) life
- Experiences and insights from a fellow desk dweller on building a career and life that actually excites you
- No-nonsense, actionable strategies to help you get things done and stress less
- Techniques and mindsets to approach the frustrations and struggles of a corporate desk job
Let’s get started
- Check out my blog where I post weekly content about life as a professional, personal growth and productivity to help busy professionals like you build a rewarding career that truly aligns with your purpose and talents.
- You can learn a bit more about me and what I do here.
- I’m always down for a chat – come and drop me a line here!